Shanghai Sunland Industrial Co., Ltd is the top manufacturer of Personal Protect Equipment in China, with 20 years’experience. We are the Chinese government appointed manufacturer for government power,personal protection equipment , medical instruments,construction industry, etc. All the products get the CE, ANSI and related Industry Certificates. All our safety helmets use the top-quality raw material without any recycling material.
Police reflective vest monopoly
We provide exclusive customization of the products logo, using advanced printing technology and technology, not suitable for fading, solid and firm, scratch-proof and anti-smashing, and suitable for various scenes such as construction, mining, warehouse, inspection, etc. Our goal is to satisfy your needs. Demand, do your best.
Professional team work and production line which can make nice quality in short time.
The professional team provides 24 * 7 after-sales service for you, which can help you solve any problems
Whenever ,you, ride your ,bike,, put on your ,helmet,. Plan bicycle outings during which all family members wear their ,helmets, to further reinforce the message. The most important factor influencing children to wear ,helmets, is riding with an adult who wears ,a helmet,. Talk to your kids about why ,you want, them to protect their heads.
(If I saw anyone doing that, I'd be ready to fight, even if it wasn't my ,helmet,/,bike,) Most of the time, I carry ,a helmet, bag with me (Icon ,helmets, come with a soft bag) and throw my gloves and glasses inside, and it's an easy way to transport them. Even if I can lock it to the ,bike, (my Ulysses is the only ,bike, with ,a helmet, lock) I only ,do, it ...
There are no organized national programs for reusing or recycling ,helmets,. There is one local program begun in 2011 in Portland, Oregon, that holds promise of becoming a national model.Some of the reasons that no ,helmet, promotion programs ,want, used ones are outlined in our page on buying ,a helmet, at a yard sale.In brief, ,you, can't be sure it has not been damaged.
Do, not use ,a helmet, that has been in a crash, dropped, or damaged. Second hand ,helmets, aren't recommended. ,You, won't know how old it is or if it's been in a crash. Choose round ,helmets, rather than "aero" shaped ones. The tail of an aero shaped ,helmet, forces your toddler's head forward when it rests against the back of the seat.
Correct ,helmet, fit. Always wear ,a helmet, when ,you, ride and make sure ,you, fit the ,helmet, correctly. The ,helmet, should fit comfortably and securely when the straps are fastened; The straps should not be twisted, nor cover the ears. When done up correctly, the straps should provide a snug fit over the ears and under the chin.
MOKFIRE Adult ,Bike Helmet, with Rechargeable USB Light, Bicycle ,Helmet, CPSC Certified for Men Women, Road Cycling & Mountain Biking ,Helmet, with Removable Visor and Lining, 22.05-24.41 Inches. 4.5 out of 5 stars 849. $33.99 $ 33. 99. 8% coupon applied at …
Once ,you, have settled on ,a helmet, that suits your needs for the majority of the time that ,you, are on the ,bike,, then go ahead and purchase a secondary ,helmet, for the minority of the time. For the vast majority of riders, this means that ,you,’ll be wearing a street ,helmet, at least 80- to 85% of the time and then for the other 20- to 15% ,you,’ll have a dedicated dirt ,bike helmet,.
If ,you, think ,you do, not need ,a helmet,, then ,you, should look at your son, daughter, spouse, or friend in the eye and tell them: I don't need ,a helmet,, but if I am wrong it will be your job to care for me. 02 of 10. Points Will Get Deducted in the Show Ring . Anett Somogyvári / Getty Images.